Watch: Unchained Dr Nandipha Magudumana Smiles And Waves While Shopping
An unchained Dr Nandipha Magudumana was recently spotted getting off a police van, outside the court blowing kisses and smiling despite her legal challenges. A video of this incident was shared on Twitter on Wednesday, 21 June, by popular social media user @AdvoBarryRoux. In the video, the celebrity doctor is seen waving at cameras and smiling, just as she has done during her court appearances.
Legal Challenges and Charges Faced
Dr Nandipha Magudumana, along with her partner Thabo Bester and seven others, appeared in the Bloemfontein magistrate’s court on Tuesday, 20 June. According to TimesLIVE, they are facing various charges, including assisting a convicted criminal to escape from custody, tampering with a corpse, fraud, and defeating the ends of justice.
— Man’s NOT Barry Roux (@AdvoBarryRoux) June 21, 2023
Public Reactions on Social Media
The video of Dr Nandipha’s unchained appearance sparked a range of reactions on social media:
- @zbo_prince: “I’m sure she sleeps in a king-size bed with silky sheets and pillows, that’s why she’s always smiling even though she committed heinous crimes.”
- @Sifiso_rsa: “The way she is so chilled, you would swear all is going according to the script. She will be signing autographs soon.”
- @DonaldMakhasane: “Which one… the chains? Oh yes, you only get them as soon as you get into the court.”
- @Msentifela1: “I heard she is charging R250 for consultation in the cells. Even police with drop come to consult.”
- @JeffNkoi: “Nandipha is a trialist, as per procedure, the trialists are the SAPS responsibility to transport them from correctional facilities to court and from court to correctional facilities. The sentenced prisoners are the responsibility of correctional services from correctional facilities.”
- @MShitlhavane: “Waitsi Nandipha is enjoying her life lona. Wow.”
Unchained Celeb Doctor Raises Eyebrows
The unchained appearance of Dr Nandipha Magudumana has drawn significant attention and raised eyebrows. Many people find her demeanor surprising given the serious charges she faces. The viral video has led to debates on social media about the treatment of high-profile individuals in the legal system.
Some social media users commented on the luxurious lifestyle they believe she leads, speculating that she sleeps in a king-size bed with silky sheets and pillows. Others remarked on her calm and composed attitude, suggesting that she acts as if everything is going according to plan and may soon be signing autographs.
Legal Proceedings and Responsibilities
It’s important to note that according to @JeffNkoi on Twitter, as per procedure, trialists like Dr Nandipha are the responsibility of the South African Police Service (SAPS) for transportation between correctional facilities and court. On the other hand, sentenced prisoners fall under the responsibility of the correctional services.
The legal proceedings surrounding Dr Nandipha Magudumana’s case continue, and public interest remains high as the story unfolds.
- Family Time: Murdah Bongz Spends Time With AKA’s Family
- SAPS Denies Reports of Investigator’s Suicide in Thabo Bester Case
- ‘One day I’ll be as big as AKA’ Emtee Talks About What He Aims To Achieve in His Career