Watch: Cassper Nyovest’s Son Trends After Cool Dance Video
Cassper Nyovest’s son, Khotso, who is 2 years old, has become very popular on the internet after a video of him dancing went viral.
In the video, Khotso can be seen dancing confidently to a song by Dj Sumbody, which features his father. Thobeka Majozi, Cassper Nyovest’s baby mama, shared the video on Instagram, where it received a lot of attention.
Cassper Nyovest’s son dance video impresses fans
Despite his young age, Khotso displayed impressive dance moves and his leg work was on point. Social media users were impressed by Khotso’s epic dance performance, and many praised him for inheriting his father’s talent and charisma.
Thobeka Majozi recently wrote a letter to her son, where she described him as a blessing that changed her life. In her post she said:
A letter to my walking heart
every time I’d look into your eyes, I was filled with so much fear. The fear of being responsible on how you turn out and more than anything, how I have no control over how the world would treat you… you’ve changed my entire being and through you, Grace has relocated me. The God-fearing woman in me is no longer led by failure or fear but by fire and Faith. I hope you know, Khotso. If God is for us, no one can be against us.
- “I Never Imagined Getting Divorced”: Minnie Dlamini Gets Raw And Real About Her Divorce From Quinton Jones
- Jojo Quits Real Housewives Of Durban After Throwing Tantrum and Leaving Friendship With Nonku Williams
- Mzansi Gets Angry After Major Steez Gets Shutdown By Police
- “Who Is The Father?”| Bonang Matheba Sets Mzansi Abuzz With Cryptic Tweet About Motherhood
- Simz Ngema And Tino Chinyani’s Love Story Continues| Couple Confirms Reunion On Social Media