‘This is embarrassing’ Simz Ngema and Tino Chinyani’s Musical Debut Flops on Social Media
Actress Simphiwe “Simz” Ngema and her partner Tino Chinyani have ventured into the music industry with their debut song “Tiyani.” The song, which is a tribute to their son who turned three on June 23, 2023, was performed live for the first time by the couple. However, their performance has received mixed reviews from fans and critics, with some comparing them to Beyoncé and Jay-Z wannabes.
Simz Ngema and Tino Chinyani’s debut Live Performance Goes Viral for the Wrong Reasons
Simz and Tino took the stage to showcase their musical talents and their love for each other. They hoped to impress the audience with their catchy song and their romantic chemistry. However, their performance did not live up to the expectations of many social media users, who quickly shared their opinions online.
A video clip of the performance, posted by entertainment blogger Musa Khawula, went viral and sparked a lot of reactions from tweeps. The clip showed Simz and Tino singing and dancing awkwardly, with Simz struggling to hit the notes and Tino rapping out of sync.
Simz Ngema performing with her boyfriend Tino Chinyani. pic.twitter.com/0KtDBVNCpg
— Musa Khawula (@MusaThePope) August 7, 2023
Twitter Reacts to Simz Ngema and Tino Chinyani’s Performance
The video clip of Simz and Tino’s performance generated a lot of comments from Twitter users, who expressed their disappointment, amusement, and disbelief. Some tweeps suggested that Simz and Tino should stick to acting and modeling, respectively, and leave music to the professionals. Others mocked their performance as cringeworthy and embarrassing, and advised them to never perform again.
Here are some of the tweets that roasted Simz and Tino’s performance;
- @EueUnbothered: Bayenzani kodwa Nkosi yami😩😩😩this is so embarrassing i cant🙈🙈 I watched with one eye yooooh bakhuzeni please❗️
- @Palesa_OM_: They should stick on taking pictures and influencing. 😂😭
- @I_am_Bucie: First things first who booked them ? To do what 😂😂 This ain’t it hey
- @ThuliSaul: Asoze yoooh … What??? This is a disaster no talent at al… God mara why are you like this!! These people getting booked meanwhile there’s a talented being out there longing for this opportunity…
- @aiboeish: Simz Ngema can’t sing … why can’t the family be honest with her Kanti
- ‘Second affidavit signed’ Lebo M and Wife No Longer Divorcing After Mediation
- Entrapment Gone Wrong: Woman Films Herself Choking Toddler To Send A Message To Baby Daddy
- Watch: Dineo Ranaka Shows Off New Boyfriend After Mental Health Scare