The South African model and actress, Minnie Dlamini, found herself in the midst of a Twitter storm recently for leaving Itumeleng Khune or Quinton, as her past relationships and choices came under scrutiny.
Minnie’s Headlines and the Spousal Support Saga
Minnie Dlamini had been making headlines for years, particularly since her divorce from Quinton. The controversy resurfaced when controversial social commentator Shadaya took to Twitter to voice his opinions.
Shadaya expressed his views on how Minnie Dlamini missed a significant opportunity when she parted ways with Itumeleng Khune, who was reportedly willing to pay R1 million rands for her lobola. Minnie’s reason for the breakup was her desire to explore her career further. However, she later married someone who is now suing her for spousal support, leading to her status as a baby mama paying child support.
“Minnie Dlamini broke up with Itumeleng Khune, who was willing to pay R1 million rands for her lobola because she felt she was too young, wanted to explore things & work on her career,” Shadaya tweeted. “Only to marry a dude who is now suing her for spousal support. Now she’s a baby mama…”
Fans didn’t hold back when reacting to Shadaya’s analysis:
- “These people don’t listen to you my goat 🤗🤣”
- “But to be fair, Minnie really loved Itumeleng. I think 🤔 Itu is the one who left Minnie for Fitness Bunny, but I stand to be corrected. Although I don’t know Minnie personally, she went all out for Itu (based on social media posts).”
- “She dropped the ball so hard, even gravity was like, ‘Girl, I can’t help you!’ 🤦♀️”
- “But the 1 million rands was not going to hers; then spend time with a man she did not love, No!”
- “Maybe sometimes we rush into things because we’re competing with our exes. Instead of taking your L and doing you! It doesn’t cost a thing. On another hand, we try; no one is written on the forehead whether they’re good or bad.”