House of Zwide Actors Shalate and Wanda Spark Dating Rumours
Shalate Sekhabi and Wanda Zuma, who play a married couple in the e.tv fashion drama House of Zwide, may be dating in real life according to some fans. The actors starred in a music video for Sekhabi’s first single, Can You See, which was released on Friday, 4 August.
Shalate Sekhabi and Wanda Zuma’s Music Video
Sekhabi, who is also a singer, announced her new song on her Instagram, saying that she was excited to share a piece of her heart with her fans. She thanked them for their anticipation and support. The song was produced by @notbenjamin_.
The music video features Sekhabi and Zuma as a couple who are hiding their faces with masks. Fans of House of Zwide instantly recognised the pair, before Sekhabi revealed their faces in another post.
View this post on Instagram
The video has received over 20,000 views and hundreds of comments, with many viewers praising the song and the chemistry between the actors.
Fans Speculate About Their Relationship
Some fans of House of Zwide have speculated that Sekhabi and Zuma may be dating in real life, as they are friends off-screen and make a great couple on the show. The duo play Nkosi Zwide and Shoki Zwide, who are married and run a fashion empire.
Here are some of the comments from the fans:
- @Charmaineyphasha: “Haowa lona la tshwanelana aaah” (You look great together)
- @ThandoAries: “Same here cause wow they make a great couple.”
- @Mimiezw: “Are you guys dating like real life?”
- @Aldrin: “Y’all suited for each other.”
- @Keego_m: “At this point I wish y’all were a thing in real life.”
- @Barbie_771: “Ya’ll look good together.”
- @Ceiiloo: “This is beautiful yuo guys should be a couple.”
- SK Khoza May Face Jail Time for Breaching UK Visitor Visa
- ‘Mandoza would be proud’: Wiseman Mncube’s Nkalakatha Performance Impresses Fans
- Face-Off: DJ Zinhle And Thuli Phongolo’s Unfriendly Encounter Gets Mzansi Talking