Former Rhythm City Actor Zola Hashatsi Arrested For Impersonating A Doctor
Zola Hashatsi, who was a former actor on “Rhythm City,” was reportedly arrested for impersonating a medical practitioner at Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital.
The news caused a stir on social media. A nurse noticed the actor attending to patients and asked him who he was and what he was doing. Hashatsi allegedly failed to answer, and the police were informed.
They opened a case of fraud and impersonation against him, but it is unclear if he was actually attending to patients.
Actor Zola Hashatsi arrested for impersonating a doctor
An anonymous source claimed to have seen him in one of the wards. The police confirmed the arrest but later revealed that the charges had been withdrawn. A police spokesperson shared that the actor was arrested and taken to court but the charges were dropped and he was released later.
This was not the first time that Zola has been in trouble with the law. The actor has been making headlines in the media for all the wrong reasons after he left Rhythm City. In 2020, he was caught drinking and driving at a roadblock and he trended on social media for that.
The next day, Hashatsi denied the rumors of his arrest, saying that he was not arrested for the charge that was circulating in the press.
- Zimbabwean Prophet Unleashes Bombshell: Costa Titch And AKA Responded Similarly To Death Warning
- South Africa’s Second Lady: Here is all you need to know about Humile Mjongile
- Heartbroken American Music Veteran Akon Mourns The Tragic Death Of Costa Titch
- DJ Sithelo Shozi fights back against internet scammer posing as her agent
- Faith Nketsi Part Ways With Husband Nzuzo Njilo Over Money Troubles