Andile Mpisane Faces Backlash Over Daughter’s Birthday Post
Andile Mpisane, the Chairman of Royal AM, is facing criticism after his recent birthday post for his second daughter, Coco Likuwe, who turned two years old on July 21, 2023. The post, shared on his Instagram account, sparked controversy due to his choice of words.
In the now-edited post, Andile shared adorable pictures of Coco, expressing, “The day you were born was the greatest moment of my life. I am so grateful that I have a daughter as beautiful and intelligent as you…Daddy loves you.” Followers noticed that Andile had initially referred to the toddler as “honest,” but later edited the post.
Sister Sbahle’s Twin
Coco’s first birthday marked her grand debut on social media, and fans couldn’t help but notice the striking resemblance between her and Andile’s sister, Sbahle. However, it’s worth mentioning that the journey hasn’t been without controversy.
Following Coco’s birth, Andile questioned the paternity of the child, leading to a tumultuous relationship with Sithelo Shozi, Coco’s mother. Sithelo, in court papers, revealed that Andile had demanded a paternity test to prove his fatherhood. The situation escalated further when Sithelo accused Andile of physical abuse, prompting her to apply for a protection order against him. In response, a copy of a protection order by Andile against Sithelo accusing her of being “violent and aggressive” went viral.
Fans Clap Back
Andile’s Instagram followers did not hold back their opinions in the comments section of the post.
- @mphos_boutique: “But you said she is not yours?”
- @relebogilem74: “The day she was born, you wanted a DNA test to see if she was your child. So clearly, you enjoyed zero moments with her. Don’t lie.”
- @thandokuhle129: “Andile denied his own blood. All of a sudden, he’s acting like he’s the father of the year.”
Andile’s Mother Also Sends Birthday Wishes
Amid the controversy, Andile’s mother, Shauwn Mkhize, also known as MaMkhize, took to Instagram to share a heartfelt birthday wish for Coco. She wrote, “You may be small in size, but your personality radiates like a shining star… You warm our lives with that infectious smile and innocent curiosity.”
- Watch: 50 Cent Jams To ‘No More’ By Nasty C In Viral Video
- Babes Wodumo Announces Release of Mampintsha’s Last Album
- Binnelanders Actor Bradley Terence Olivier Passes Away